GD Star Rating
- Bang drums as loud as you can at 3:00 O’clock in the morning.
- Allow your kids to stomp on ketchup packets at McDonalds.
- While someone is counting, say random numbers to throw them off.
- Leave notes in the margins of other people’s books.
- NEVER return things you borrow.
- Holler at your friends across the room in the library.
- Pay for gum with a $100 bill.
- Buy Cool Gifts for everyone at Christmas and just keep them for yourself.
- Blow out their birthday candles before they can!
- Get a buddy and take up both lanes on the highway. Drive slow side by side.
- Take 25 items through the “10 items or less” checkout lane.
- Wear a very large hat in the movie theater.
- Choose the same thing on the jukebox 25 times.
- Give out wrong directions to people that ask.
- Drop your drunk friend off at the wrong house.
- Fart in an elevator.
- Send people invitations to a party that doesn’t exist.
- Is there a favorite movie that they haven’t seen yet? Tell them how it ends.
- Tell someone’s two year old there’s no Santa Claus.
- CC all your spam to your entire mailing list.
- Let your dog poop in someone’s yard and don’t pick it up.
- Sit at the back of the plane and when it lands, race to be the first one out.
- Don’t wear deodorant.
- Put your hands over your ears and say, “la, la, la…” when people are talking to you.
- When going through a door, let it slam in the face of the person behind you.
Buy Gifts at BuyGifts.com